Eppendorf, premium manufacturer of liquid, sample and cell handling products and expert partner in life science laboratories, now sets new standards in bioprocessing. With our DASGIP® and New Brunswick™ product lines of single-use, autoclavable and sterilize-in-place systems we offer a complete range of fermentors and bioreactors with working volumes from 35 mL up to 2400 L – covering all the way from research & process development through pilot to production scale. The renowned Eppendorf expertise in plastics manufacturing ensures the highest quality vessels for our single-use line. Seamlessly progress from R&D to large scale production – all from one source: Eppendorf.
The bioprocess product lines include
- The compact mini bioreactor system DASbox®, available with single-use and glass vessels
- Parallel benchtop bioreactor systems for accelerated process development
- Autoclavable benchtop glass bioreactors and fermenters
- Sterilize-in-Place (SIP) solutions in pilot and production scale
- Scalable single-use solutions from 65 mL to 40 L working volume
- Comprehensive data & information management and advanced software solutions supporting QbD-driven process development and DoE