Sterile Contract Manufacturing
With over 85 years of parenteral experience, BioPharma Solutions (a business unit of Baxter) offers a variety of contract manufacturing form/fill/finish services and solutions for injectables, designed to meet complex and traditional sterile manufacturing challenges. In addition, we are the only CMO to offer a manufacturer-prepared, commercial-scale aseptic filling process for premixed drugs in flexible IV bags.
BioPharma Solutions provides our clients with confidence of delivery, service, and integrity - we know the work we do is ultimately vital to the patients you serve. Areas of expertise include:
- Sterile Contract Manufacturing Solutions
- Prefilled Syringe Filling
- Liquid and Lyophilized Vial Filling
- Cartridge Filling
- Diluents for Reconstitution
- Powder Filled Vials
- Sterile Crystallization
- Parenteral Delivery Systems
- Frozen Premix System
- Liquid Premix System
- Drug Categories
- Small molecules
- Antibody-Drug Conjugates (ADCs)
- Highly potent compounds
The strength of Baxter's global network lies in efficient, quality cGMP manufacturing — enabling BioPharma Solutions to deliver cost-effective results built on best practices and operational excellence.
- A leader in sterile contract manufacturing, Baxter's facility in Bloomington, Indiana, USA serves client needs from clinical development through commercial launch.
- A world-class manufacturer of oncology products, Baxter's Halle/Westfalen, Germany facility offers dedicated clinical through commercial production.