Are you part of a company facing obstacles when it comes to biosimilars? Don’t let the lack of guidelines or experience with biosimilar development slow you down. Get the information you need to help develop your products from experts and colleagues at the 2
View Agenda: http://bit.ly/bprlistagenda
- Edric Engert, Senior Vice President Biosimilars, Teva Pharmaceuticals
- Joseph McClellan, Vice President Biosimilars Development, Pfizer
- Bruce Leicher, Senior Vice President & General Counsel, Momenta Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Dr. Rakesh Dixit Vice President, R&D, Global Head Biologics Safety Assessment, Pathology & LAR, MedImmune
- Francesca Civoli, Senior Director, Translational & Development Sciences, Coherus BioSciences
- Molly Burich, Associate Director, Public Policy- Biosimilars, Pipeline, Reimbursement , Boehringer Ingelheim
Join us to discuss some key insights from thought leaders into the biggest challenges in the analytical and clinical phases of biosimilar drug development, from addressing current regulatory struggles, demonstrating the quality attributes needed to prove interchangeability, and successfully entering the market. For more information download the agenda: http://bit.ly/bprlistagenda
- Quality assurance from comparing the originator to the biosmiliar to ensure compatability
- Potential ramifications surrounding immunogenicity that might hinder progression
- Physician and patient education on the importance and advances of biosimilars
- Patient selection and population for your clinical trial to gather data
- Brand awareness and marketing strategies for you new biosimilar.
- Website: http://bit.ly/bprlistagenda