Say hello to our new look!
BioPharma-Reporter is revealing a brand-new design, including a new logo and website with improved usability.
Here at BioPharmaReporter, we put our audience at the heart of what we do. For many years, we have provided our readers with a 360-degree view of the biopharma industry and our editorial standards remain unsurpassed.
We’ve come a long way, and with that, we’re thrilled to unveil BioPharmaReporter’s fresh new look!
So, what’s new? For starters, we’ve refreshed the BioPharmaReporter website with new and improved features, including:
- A new logo and colour palette
- New fonts to enhance readability
- Improved visibility of our search box and standardised filtering options to make it easier to find the content you want to read
- Easier to digest data with our restyled block quotes, lists and fact boxes
- Clearer navigation menus on desktop and mobile
We’d like to thank you in advance for your patience whilst our teams work hard to transition everything over in the coming weeks.
We hope you like our new look as much as we do!
If you have any comments or questions, feel free to send an email to CuneznRqvgbevny@jeoz.pbz